Summer dress shirt colors for men
In summer season, heat is always at peak that creates discomfort for almost all kinds of people. Hot weather further adds irritation if one is wearing a dress shirt of dark color or winter season fabric. Never wear dark colored dress shirts in sunny days as dark colors absorb heat and attract sunrays. Wearing a dark shade in summer is like summoning hell's heat on you.
To remain cool in summer, one should always opt for light colored dress shirts, which repels the sunrays and let the body breath. Aside from colors, never choose a thick dress shirt fabric like, poplin, linen or pure cotton.
- All colors have different properties, wearing a light red color brings energy, love and ambiance. Use it wisely, as strong red color will have effects of dark colors.
- Blue color is considered as peaceful and relaxing shade. Choosing a light blue color in different shades will let the wearer to feel at ease with air freely passing through shirt.
- Green color in different light shades is also a prudent choice in summer season as it takes man close to nature.
- Yellow color is no doubt a happy color, which presents the wearer as satisfied man.
- White is a universal color and it reflects heat and sunrays harshness. You can also chose other shades for white color dress shirts like cream, brilliant and dull white color.
Back to shirts library